This Policy is required in accordance with Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003 “Personal Data Protection Code” and is addressed to all subjects who interact with the site and the web services of Deglupta accessible online through the website http://www.deglupta.it that corresponds to the home of the company official website
The Policy is provided only for this site and not for any other site to which the User may be redirected via links.
The Data Controller is Deglupta by Luca Giordano, Via Delle Motte 67, CAP 30030, Martellago (Venice) Italy.
Location of data processing
The data processing takes place in the operational and legal head office of the Data Controller Deglupta and, eventually, in any other place where the parts are located.
Modalities of the processing and types of data
As a consequence of the use of the website, personal information concerning identified or identifiable people might be collected and processed. Data are processed for the time necessary for the service requested by the User and at any time the User himself can ask for the interruption of data processing or the removal of the data.
The data processing shall take place using IT systems, whose logic is strictly connected with the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the data, as well as by subjects who have been specifically appointed for this purpose. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, data can be accessed also by categories of people in charge with the company organization of the site (administrative, commercial and marketing staff, lawyers, system administrators) or rather external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, mail couriers, hosting providers, computing companies). In any case, specific safety measures are complied in order to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect uses and non authorized accesses.
Data may be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
Information systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during the normal functioning, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
It concerns anonymous information collected to allow proper functioning of the website but, by their own very nature, it could allow Users to be identified through the processing of the data.
Some data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the site and to check its correct functioning (Google Analytics) and is deleted immediately after processing.
Further information is availableon the Cookies Policy page
Our website is hosted on the server of Aruba Business S.r.L. (legal head office Via Gulinelli 21/a, 44122 Ferrara, Italy). The browsing data shall only be communicated for purposes related to the web service and the correct display of the pages.
For functioning and maintenance purposes, the website may collect system logs, that is files that record User interactions and may contain User personal data, such as the IP address.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
When the User sends explicitly and voluntarily e-mails to the addresses posted on the website, the sender address is subsequently acquired in order to answer any queries.
Personal data provided by Users forwarding requests of information material and resumes shall only be used to execute the requested service or performance and are only disclosed to third parties if necessary for said purpose.
E-mail addresses and messages
The site is allowed to collect e-mail addresses, phone numbers and any other type of contact used to communicate with the User. This service may also allow to collect data about the date and hour of visualization of the messages and/or information related to the links included in the messages.
Communication and disclosure
The data shall not be communicated or disclosed for purposes other than those abovementioned and specifically to the advisors of Deglupta. By not providing complete personal data the User doesn’t allow the site to provide its services.
Interested party’s rights
According to Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree n° 675/1996, the interested parties have the right to:
• obtain information on their personal data through free access to the register of proceeding operations kept by the Data Protection Officer;
• obtain information on the name/denomination/company name and on the domicile/residence/head office of the Data Controller, as well as on the purposes and modalities of the processing;
• obtain with no delay from the Deglupta:
1. confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and communication in a clear form of the mentioned data and its origin, as well as communication about the logic and purpose of the processing; the request can be renewed, with exception of legitimate reasons, after no less than 90 (ninety) days,
2. erasure, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of the data processed violating the Law, including the data that need no preservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or later processed,
3. updating, rectification that is, if interested, integration of the data,
4. certification that the operations above-mentioned, including their content, have been made known to those to whom the data were communicated before, except in case it is impossible or the communication requires a mobilization of financial resources that is clearly disproportionate compared to the right protected.
• oppose totally or partially, on legitimate ground, to the data processing;
• oppose totally or partially to the data processing for commercial, advertising or direct selling purposes, that is for market research, interactive commercial communication or reference contact, and be informed by the Data Controller before the data are communicated or diffused about the chance of exercising such right for free.
o exercise the above said rights according to Articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, the interested party shall write to Deglupta of Luca Giordano, Via Delle Motte 67, CAP 30030, Martellago (Venice), Italy or send and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.